ASR has best-of-breed technology equipment and software for its offshore Call Center and Back Office operations. Sourced from world-class vendors like Quintum and Dell, this infrastructure has been designed to deliver maximum uptime with a focus on creating a suitable work environment for call center & ASR service delivery.
Our infrastructure incorporates high-speed, redundant, reliable voice and data networks to suit call center requirement, best-in-class technologies and support from a highly skilled technology support team experienced in call center.
Our IT and telecom infrastructure is fully redundant and easy-to-upgrade. This ensures that services are consistently available for diverse operations and can be scaled as per the customer’s requirements within expected timelines.
Salient features of our technology infrastructure
- Redundancy In IPLC Connectivity.
- Redundancy in Voice TI’s.
- Redundant Modules In Key Systems.
- Redundant Core Switches.
- Redundancy In Last Mile.
- Scalable Systems.
- Scalable Network Architecture.
- Scalable Cabling Design.
- PIX Firewall
- Trend Micro Anti-Virus Products.
- WebSense URL Filtering.
Disaster Recovery & Redundancy / Systems & Network Redundancy
- All the Servers are backed up periodically by the Backup Administrator.
- Strategy for primary, secondary and log files.
- Daily complete database backups are taken.
- Differential backups are taken accordingly on some of the databases to decrease the backup
- Transaction Log Backups are taken periodically to avoid data loss.
- All the backups are stored on different location.