IT Asset Disposal
Collect obsolete IT equipment in bins placed throughout your building. Our bins collect computers, laptops, mobile phones, and any other electronic hardware.
We’ll regularly collect these assets and send them straight to our processing center for secure data wiping and destruction.
Choosing an appropriate asset disposition partner means balancing data security, logistics and fiscal needs with regulatory and environmental requirements.
At ASR, we recognize the pressures IT Managers face to mitigate risks, adhere to regulation and squeeze out profits. That’s why we’ve streamlined a proven
ITAD process that is rooted in environmental compliance and mindful of potential liability that can arise from underestimating the complex labyrinth of regulations governing e-waste, both domestically and internationally.
If your business accepts computer hardware returns, it can often be challenging to cut your losses and regain your initial capital costs. Don’t let your business lose money to returns — refurbish and sell your returned capital. We’ll refurbish, rebuild, and even rebrand your IT assets for resale on online marketplaces, so you can diminish the risk customer returns pose to your business.
How ASR delivers the highest possible value recovery revenue.
- Expertise across the spectrum of IT Asset Categories
- A proven methodology that balances value and velocity with optimal selling channels.
- Broad understanding of the secondary markets and their value drivers
- A strategic process that controls market information, perception and behavior.
- Customized sales and marketing plans for each product category and portfolio.